THE Drymen & Croftamie Walk in the Park group has a number of activities scheduled from now into January.
Meeting at Drymen village square (outside the Winnock Hotel) on Thursdays at 10.20am throughout the month the free walks offer a fun and easy way to get fit and feel better – and are also a great way to meet new people.
The health walks last around 45 minutes and the routes are mostly flat, with slight inclines and good walking surfaces.
There’s no need to book, no charge and everyone’s welcome!
The schedule is:
- Thursday 9 November – Tullycross Walk (car share to Croftamie)
- Thursday 16 November – Home Buchanan Farm
- Thursday 23 November – Garadhban Forest Walk (car share to Garadhban Forest car park)
- Thursday 30 November – High Mains Walk (car share to Buchanan Golf Course)
- Thursday 7 December – High Mains Walk (car share to Buchanan Golf Course)
- Thursday 14 December – NCR7 (car share to Croftamie)…followed by Christmas lunch at the Drymen Inn (midday)
- Thursday 11 January 2018 – Red Bridge Walk (car share to Buchanan Castle Golf Club)